Biyernes, Mayo 3, 2013

INspiration.....Bridal



INspiration....Bridal was my very first photoshoot event..organizing this event made easy for me through the help of a lot of people from models,photographer,consultant,suppliers,wardrobes and all..It all started when a model friend Anne Catalan told me she wanted to have a bridal portfolio and viola!So i contacted Mr Ryan Jordan about the plan and he said YES...so he gathered some of his photographer friend and me to gathered my photographer friend too.I also contacted Bella Accessories by Carlota Derpo and the answer was Yes..really happy that time we almost on our way through..Ate Vi knock on my door one day tagging along Ralph Lauren and have her first makeup gig with me and eventually we became friend,and on that day i told RL about INspiration....Bridal and she said YES...so happy now..I have no idea on what to do on wardrobe so i contacted Cris Roxas for help as he was a student taking up Clothing Technology at UP-Diliman and he too said YES..Since this is Wedding/Bridal theme so i need male models as Groom so i contacted Kristian Din and EJ Carillo and they too said YES...all is well now so we set the date and here it is now..

So thankful and grateful to you guys(you know who you are..lols) in making INspiration series truly a memorable one!!!
Ralph Lauren



Ralph Lauren and Kristian Din






Anne Catalan



Anne Catalan and EJ Carillo










Kristian Din





















































Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento